Let me know if you have any thoughts on my working papers.
- The Role of Imputed Rents in Intergenerational Income Mobility in Three Countries
- Family Origin of Drinking
- Do high fines for drug possession deter drug users from further offending?
- Grade Inflation, Flynn effect, and College Admission
- Economic transition and skill-biased technological change
- The Role of Home Ownership in Income Mobility, Inequality, and Polarization
- Preliminary Evaluation of the NSW Government’s Bump It Up Program
- A Liquor License Density and Alcohol-related Crimes in NSW
- Male sexual orientation does not affect health, substance dependence and earnings
- A Closer Look at the Impact of the Australian Alcopops Tax on Drinking